01. My hydrangeas are blooming.
British Film Festival – saw Misbehaviour (how strange and absolutely normal it felt to sit in a cinema), and a few more planned (including which I know will have me in floods, which will probably lead to a migraine…). Supernova Continue reading
01. I promise not to post pics of my local every week… But being able to go swimming again is making me VERY, VERY HAPPY.
To be honest, it’s been a really horrible week, and I’m scratching around for the bright spots…
01. Spring is here and the weather has been glorious – perfect timing for our new two-hour walk allowance.
Could I pick a more unlikely group of books to review? No.
01. It was an online bunfight, but geez I love a
Marimekko/Uniqlo collab. Continue reading
01. Final mask-free walk with my walking buddy, Sam.
documentary (it’s glorious) – I was in the cinema as Melbourne’s lockdown 2.0 was announced… The Booksellers Continue reading
01. Slow-motion videos of waves.
Book (although the
house used in the film was magnificent). Because: Continue reading