01. My Yarra River walking project continues – this week a slice of Britain with enormous oaks and pear trees (planted in the 1850s) lining the River.
01. The NGV Triennial exhibition was absolutely outstanding. Highlights: Salon et Lumière; the Fallen Fruit wallpaper; Dhambit Munuŋgurr’s bark paintings and larrakitj in shades of blue; the story behind Pirjo Haikola’s biopolymers and urchin-corals; and my very favourite, Cecilie Bendixen’s delicate clouds (above). Continue reading
01. Supernova was devastating (I took a box of tissues….). And really good. Go see it. Continue reading
01. I promise not to post pics of my local every week… But being able to go swimming again is making me VERY, VERY HAPPY. Continue reading
To be honest, it’s been a really horrible week, and I’m scratching around for the bright spots…
01. Spring is here and the weather has been glorious – perfect timing for our new two-hour walk allowance. Continue reading
Could I pick a more unlikely group of books to review? No. Continue reading
01. Final mask-free walk with my walking buddy, Sam. Continue reading