01. My avocado seed finally has a tap root! Continue reading
01. Footy is back, and today my daughter played her 50th game. Continue reading
01. I’ve just returned from my annual fortnight of salt water. It was glorious.
01. I’m a little late posting, but that’s because I finished last week and started this week in Anglesea, for two days of surfing with the kids. It was glorious. Continue reading
Has there ever been such a grim title? Sorry, it’s the Pollyanna in me. I started writing Things That Are Making Me Happy posts seven months ago, when Melbourne went into its first lockdown. There was a brief gap between lockdowns one and two, but not enough for anything to feel ‘normal’. For me, that’s changed in the last two weeks and being able to see family and friends, and enjoy some dinners out, has been marvelous.
So, before I immerse myself in Melbourne’s ‘new normal’, I thought I’d remind myself of the highlights of ‘happy’. Here’s a quick summary of the best stuff – Continue reading
01. Felt #ALLTHETHINGS when the restrictions were lifted (relieved, happy, anxious, exhausted…). I’ve remained positive in these weekly posts but I am also really hoping that the media (and people who don’t live in Victoria) stop the Victoria-bashing. This article. (Pics taken in the CBD by my friend Steph). Continue reading