01. Finished my diving certification (at Pope’s Eye and Boarfish Reef). I went to 16 metres and honestly, it was the most physically and mentally challenging thing I’ve done in decades.
01. They were filming an ad when I was swimming this week (hence the stupid lifeguard chair). I’ll let you know if I appear in the background. Continue reading
Has there ever been such a grim title? Sorry, it’s the Pollyanna in me. I started writing Things That Are Making Me Happy posts seven months ago, when Melbourne went into its first lockdown. There was a brief gap between lockdowns one and two, but not enough for anything to feel ‘normal’. For me, that’s changed in the last two weeks and being able to see family and friends, and enjoy some dinners out, has been marvelous.
So, before I immerse myself in Melbourne’s ‘new normal’, I thought I’d remind myself of the highlights of ‘happy’. Here’s a quick summary of the best stuff – Continue reading
01. My favourite shades of blue (I took a few days off work this week and got in two extra swims).
02. My eldest son finished school – hardly the Year 12 celebrations they expected but they marked the occasion as best they could. Continue reading
01. I promise not to post pics of my local every week… But being able to go swimming again is making me VERY, VERY HAPPY. Continue reading