01. My Yarra River walking project continues – this week a slice of Britain with enormous oaks and pear trees (planted in the 1850s) lining the River.
01. I don’t follow US politics in great detail but I certainly wasn’t going to say no to my daughter crocheting a Bernie with Mittens for me.
02. And another lockdown… which isn’t making me happy, however, I’ve used the first two days to clear out my study (I was ruthless!). And I laughed at this (cue interpretive angst dance). Continue reading
01. My first dive (from Rye pier) – exhilarating, terrifying, exhausting, addictive. Continue reading
01. I’ve just returned from my annual fortnight of salt water. It was glorious.
These books deserve thorough reviews but I also really want to be done with 2020. So, for the sake of completeness, quick reviews of the books I read in November and December last year – Continue reading
Sample Saturday is when I wade through the eleventy billion samples I have downloaded on my Kindle. I’m slowly chipping away and deciding whether it’s buy or bye. Continue reading
01. I’m a little late posting, but that’s because I finished last week and started this week in Anglesea, for two days of surfing with the kids. It was glorious. Continue reading
01. I promise not to post pics of my local every week… But being able to go swimming again is making me VERY, VERY HAPPY. Continue reading