01. A little getaway to Bendigo for the Mary Quant exhibition at the Bendigo Art Gallery. It was terrific (especially understanding her ahead-of-the-times marketing strategies). Continue reading
Book (by a whisker). Because: Continue reading
TV series. Because: Continue reading
01. Easter eggs, obvs.
02. I keep doing things that are so normal, that it doesn’t seem real (tonight: Geraldine Hickey at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival and then dinner at LadyBoy). Continue reading
01. We went to the Rain Room. It’s a strange and extraordinary experience. Continue reading
01. My Yarra River walking project continues – this week a slice of Britain with enormous oaks and pear trees (planted in the 1850s) lining the River.
02. It was timely to come across magnificent oaks because my walking friend and I both have new acorn vases. Continue reading
It’s time for #6degrees. Start at the same place as other wonderful readers, add six books, and see where you end up. Continue reading
01. The NGV Triennial exhibition was absolutely outstanding. Highlights: Salon et Lumière; the Fallen Fruit wallpaper; Dhambit Munuŋgurr’s bark paintings and larrakitj in shades of blue; the story behind Pirjo Haikola’s biopolymers and urchin-corals; and my very favourite, Cecilie Bendixen’s delicate clouds (above). Continue reading