01. Love the beat, love the clip, love the Robbie-ness, hate the matchy-matchy Russian/discussion/concussion line. Continue reading
01. Last week I was moaning about winter. This week I have almond blossom. Spring is coming. Continue reading
1. I’m so pleased that Christine made Bookish (and Not So Bookish) Thoughts an official thing. Join in at Bookishly Boisterous every Thursday.
2. Can’t wait for the Edward Steichen & Art Deco Fashion exhibition at the National Gallery of Victoria – opens next week.
There’s a bunch of bloggers who have been stealing this post idea from Christine at Bookishly Boisterous – I thought it was about time I joined in (Christine, you’ve started something…). So here’s a few things that have been happening –
1. I spent last week at the beach. Read three books in five days. It was a good holiday. Continue reading
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new ‘top ten’ challenge is posted – anyone can join in. This week’s topic is the Top Ten Most Anticipated Books for 2013 .
It seems almost obscene to be ‘looking forward’ to new releases when my TBR stack is towering… But here goes.