2016, the year of buying no books, does not mean the year of no new releases for me. Bless you and your generosity, publishers.
Here are ten ARCs hovering near the top of my staggering TBR stack –
1. Why We Came to the City by Kristopher Jansma – twentysomethings in New York. Brilliant.
2. Thomas and Mary by Tim Parks – a love story in reverse.
3. Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld – Sittenfeld does Austen. I reckon it will be ace.
4. The Ballroom by Anna Hope – an asylum love story. Suspect it will make me cry.
6.Tuesday Nights in 1980 by Molly Prentiss – more New York! More twentysomethings! More #yay!
7. My Name is Leon by Kit de Waal – a story about brothers that will probably make me cry.
8. If I Forget You by Thomas Christopher Greene – more New York, more love. Are you sensing a theme here?
10. The Noise of Time by Julian Barnes – because I actually liked A Sense of an Ending…
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.