01. My Yarra River walking project continues – this week a slice of Britain with enormous oaks and pear trees (planted in the 1850s) lining the River.
02. It was timely to come across magnificent oaks because my walking friend and I both have new acorn vases.
03. Judy Blume interviewing Lily King. I know, right?! Soooooo good. And Lily has a new short story collection due in late 2021.
04. This was the highlight of our last lockdown.
06. Italian nectarines (also called honeydew nectarines).
07. Quite engrossed in A Million Little Things (on Stan in Australia).
08. Yay! The German Film Festival is returning.
09. Justifying a new windcheater…