01. The Go-Go’s documentary (it was an ace end to the Melbourne International Film Festival).
02. The Junkees podcast (probably only of interest to Aus listeners) – raises so many issues. Have already sent Kitty and Dave multiple emails.
03. Steamy Sutton soap. The COVID fun never ends.
04. Cocktails this week – the Melbourne Mixtape (I’m supporting the hospitality industry, okay?).
05. Richard Fidler talking about his new book, The Golden Maze (described as a ‘biography of Prague’).
06. This is my new crack.
07. Spotting the upcoming Meg Mason convo at Readings. (I haven’t published my review of Sorrow & Bliss yet, but I can let you know now that it will be in my top five for the year).
09. Hula hoops (they’re fancy, they glow-in-the-dark, and we’re learning new tricks).
10. Live Penguin TV.
11. A cooking class with Burch & Purchese (making the honeycomb was chaos but the finished product – Chocolate and Orange Cream with Passionfruit Jelly, Passionfruit Curd, Honeycomb, and Salted Caramel – was delicious).