01. This whale that my daughter stitched for me (because “I thought you might like a whale”).
02. Patrick Radden Keefe and David Grann’s fascinating conversation about the art of writing true crime.
03. Planning my reading for #20BooksOfSummer.
04. The release of Rodham by Curtis Sittenfeld (I’ve been waiting for this since I heard her talk about it at last year’s Broadside Festival).
05. Fleischer Black Forest Cake (I always forget just how good it is until I take a bite).
06. Windmill socks.
07. Melbourne Food & Wine Festival, ‘reimagined’ – hello Lune, hello Mr Bianco.
08. Nutella self-saucing pudding (I rarely make desserts but with extra lockdown time on my hands….).