01. I don’t follow US politics in great detail but I certainly wasn’t going to say no to my daughter crocheting a Bernie with Mittens for me.
02. And another lockdown… which isn’t making me happy, however, I’ve used the first two days to clear out my study (I was ruthless!). And I laughed at this (cue interpretive angst dance).
03. The good thing about everyone knowing I love a good negroni? I get the off-chucks (a friend, who doesn’t like negronis at all, was given a bottle of Bathtub Gin Co negroni at Christmas that she passed on to me).
04. And speaking of gin… Arbory Afloat’s pretty Beach House gin.
06. Yay! Got given an ARC of Claire Fuller’s new novel, Unsettled Ground.
07. First IRL meeting of my book group since March 2020 (lucky to get that in before lockdown 3.0).
08. The latest from Olive and Mabel.
09. Duolingo totally sees me.