01. Double doughnuts. For eight days in a row. I continue to feel so proud and thankful for efforts in Victoria.
02. Picnics with friends. Forthwith, all my socialising will be done with ten people, in parks, and I will love every moment.
03. Actually, that’s not true, I have booked restaurants, including a favourite.
04. Maple butter.
05. I don’t ordinarily go for thrillers, but I’m hooked on The Undoing.
06. Have also joined the Queen’s Gambit party.
07. And bring on The Crown. Finally, we get to the Diana bits. So much good tele, just as we come out of lockdown!
08. A friend gave me a solution to a problem that resulted in instant relief (and it reminded me how talking stuff through and getting a new perspective is a good move).