01. Felt #ALLTHETHINGS when the restrictions were lifted (relieved, happy, anxious, exhausted…). I’ve remained positive in these weekly posts but I am also really hoping that the media (and people who don’t live in Victoria) stop the Victoria-bashing. This article. (Pics taken in the CBD by my friend Steph).
02. Plans to see friends. Booking floats. Booking restaurants.
04. That Dan is finally taking a day off.
05. Chameleon podcast – it’s gripping.
06. Isn’t this coloured vinyl the perfect shade of yellow?
07. I mentioned One But Many Puzzles – they come with a zippered cloth bag (puzzle enthusiasts will appreciate this detail).
08. A delivery from Holy Sugar (if you’re wondering, there’s a chocolate hazelnut macaron; strawberry custard tart; lemon meringue tart; passionfruit glazed French cruller; blueberry Greek yogurt tea cake). The cruller was insanely good.