01. Melbourne had glorious weather at the beginning of the week (to the point where we we were saying “Spring!”).
02. Melbourne Writers Festival – have attended a bunch of events, enjoyed all of them. For the first time, I’ve made the decision not to blog about the sessions – instead I’m simply sitting back and absorbing…
03. New leaves on my bonsai – I haven’t killed it!
04. So jealous that the presenter got to say, “Are you there Judy? It’s me, Tom.”
05. Obsessed with Ku’damm 59 (and so cranky I missed Ku’damm 56).
07. One Tin Bakes by Edd Kimber – be prepared for lots of pics of brownies et al.
08. Only Wrong Answers podcast – wildly inappropriate, very funny.
09. Alanis Morissette’s new album, Such Pretty Forks in the Road (check out her book shelves in Ablaze!).