02. That Curtis Sittenfeld’s new book, Rodham, is almost here.
04. Discovering that forest therapy training programs run in Germany (in Flensburg). Fairly sure that Australia has enough qualified forest therapists but I also need to do a certain amount of professional development each year, so… (forest therapy is known as Waldtherapie in Germany, where it originated, and shinrin-yoku in Japan, where it became popular in the 1980s).
05. Rob Lowe’s forthcoming podcast, Literally.
06. Autumn leaves – I hate raking them but I love watching them fall.
07. The Rocky Road festival.
09. A painting of squid by artist Bridgit Thomas.
10. Pink grapefruit margaritas (because yesterday was Cinco de Mayo and tequila was required, yes?).