I had to make an appointment this morning for about four weeks hence. And the date is in November. And I freaked out. Because after November comes December and then that’s the year, done and dusted. Good grief.
So, given that we’re getting to the pointy end of things, what’s my reading plan? I have some reading challenges to complete, a book club selection, a few ARCs and a couple of books that have been sitting next to my bed for far too long –
01. Cruel Beautiful World by Caroline Leavitt
02. The Birdman’s Wife by Melissa Ashley
03. The Animators by Kayla Rae Whitaker
04. The Wangs vs the World by Jade Chang
05. Nutshell by Ian McEwan
06. Apple Tree Yard by Louise Doughty
07. Villa America by Liza Klaussman
08. The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters
09. Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff
10. The Words of Every Song by Liz Moore
Have you read any of these? Where should I start?