I realise that this edition of Bookish Thoughts is more Not So Bookish. And it also says a lot about what I like. I hope you’ll still be my friend…
01. Air Supply. Last night. Those guys sure do have some pipes.
02. I know, Russell is an absolute spunk-rat.
03. I didn’t realise that this was my life’s dream until I saw the article.
04. When discussing the above with a friend I mentioned that I had a plan to have some of my old SVH covers framed. And then yesterday she spotted this. #samebutdifferent
05. And good to see that Meet Me At Mikes and I are in heated agreement about Marie Kondo.
06. Shit yeah. The Hills. Back for one more episode. I’m excited. Don’t judge.
07. The article is a little old but it’s always good to remind ourselves that we need more Bananarama in our lives.
08. Lucky, lucky, lucky audience.
09. Tomorrow night: Culture Club. All the yays.
10. Closing with a little more Air Supply – that’s Graham, growing out of my head. I know. Ace.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop over and say hi.