01. A brilliant night at Denmark House for the Spirit of the North dinner (part of the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival). And no, wasn’t daunted by the many, many shots of akvavit that were paired with each morsel – totally took it in my stride 😀
02. Just in the nick of time, I got to Melbourne Theatre Company’s production of Prima Facie. Absolutely lived up to all the hype (and still hoping to watch the National Theatre Live production at some stage).
03. Comedy Festival Program sorted – I’m seeing some old favourites (Nath Valvo, Geraldine Hickey, Nikki Britton) and a few new to me (Bronwyn Kuss, Lizzy Hoo, Ray O’Leary).
04. Still on the festival train – booked a couple of Melbourne Writers Festival events (Claire Keegan, Grace Tame, Heather Rose, Maria Tumarkin).
05. Very happy with footy result this week.
06. You know how much I love Miffy…
07. Some acorn harvesting from the huge old oaks in Heidelberg (giving my acorn vase another go this winter).