01. To say I am thrilled with last night’s result is an understatement.
02. And yesterday, for the first time in my voting life, my vote made a tangible difference (I have always lived in safe seats).
03. And in other news… First time in twelve years I’ve gone to my twice-yearly skin cancer check and had NOTHING cut off. I bought a lotto ticket on the way home.
04. My son is about to begin his studies in maritime operations. His course materials arrived this week, full of all sorts of exciting things like maps of the Bay, ropes to practice knots, and navigational rulers.
05. Watching: Conversations with Friends – loving it.
07. Margaret Pomeranz’s review of Byron Baes is everything.
08. Bit obsessed with Better Co. puzzles (lots feature swimming pools).