01. My Boxing Day tradition (above).
02. Seeing family and friends that I haven’t been able to see for many, many months/ years.
03. These were a big hit on Christmas Day.
04. …as was the massive jug of Bramble I mixed (using Patient Wolf Blackthorn Gin).
07. Seen National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation a squillion times but each time a different bit strikes me as the funniest – this year, Clark with Christmas tree sap on his hands – “Looks great… a little full… a lot of sap…”
08. When friends give you the perfect gifts – Adrift in Melbourne by Robyn Annear (walking, history, geography combined) and this vintage tablecloth.