01. Easter eggs, obvs.
03. Spent a full day reading (good books) and watching (crap) tele. Was lovely.
04. Melbourne Food & Wine Festival highlight – Marameo Erupts. Can’t stop thinking about the tapioca crisp, and the chocolate and sour cherry volcano was delicious.
05. Marameo Erupts included a sound and light installation by the Little Projector Company – scenes from around Naples, volcanoes erupting and lava flowing were projected on the different surfaces and magically reflected in the windows. It was wonderful.
06. We have Amazon Prime for a month (the kids wanted to watch the footy documentary series, which has been very interesting). What else should I watch?
07. Hello baked chicken tacos.
08. This article about Beverly Cleary and her approach to childhood shame.
09. First look at the German Film Festival program – The Audition and How I Taught Myself to be a Child are on my list.