01. Lockdown will be remembered for its sinkholes (by me and my friend, anyway. We headed to the city very early one foggy morning for a look at the latest hole). See my Twitter feed under #KewSinkhole for what’s been happening in my neighbourhood.
02. Kids going back to school (no, not because it’s the first time I’ve had alone since mid-March but because they’re much happier now that they have reconnected with friends).
03. Writing a guest post for Whispering Gums (I love our blogging community).
04. Listening to Wham!, and to Andrew Ridgeley narrate Wham! George & Me (first TV appearance below – they’re babies!).
05. New earrings from Polly Collective.
06. This kid… I’ve watched his entire oeuvre.
07. Also on Insta, I didn’t know I’d been playing ‘Can I go to the shops like this?’ but it turns out I have!
08. Stormy Weather.
09. ‘Pandemic personalities’ – I’m a hibernator.
10. The Great (on Stan in Australia).