01. Had to get out the trackies on a cool evening this week. And I’m spending eleventy hundred hours a day raking leaves. So yeah, it’s Autumn (that’s my friend’s dog camouflaged in leaves. His name is Leo).
02. Took my mum to see Beautiful: the Carole King Musical last week. It was terrific and I’ve had Tapestry on loop ever since.
03. And I took my baby boy (who’s 12) to his first concert – Ed Sheeran. Your first concert is such a big thing…
04. Had another brainstorming meeting for Melbourne Writers Festival last night. I feel so lucky to be part of the process. I’m busting for July when the program is revealed.
05. I support any extension of hot-cross-bun-joy.
06. Started to watch the third and final season of LOVE – it’s just as funny and sweet as the first two seasons.
07. I have placements coming up so have to think about what area/s of counselling I’d like to specialise in – at this stage I definitely know what I DON’T want to do (teenagers and couples!).
08. HELLO Uniqlo Marimekko collaboration.
09. Easter plans? I’ll just be lying around eating chocolate and finishing the Stella Prize shortlist.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Stop by, say g’day.