01. A year ago… Still sad but this article about Last Christmas is great.
02. I only just spotted this game. If I’d been quicker off the mark I would have put in a Christmas request…
03. This was my Christmas triumph. So delicious.
04. Did we all know about this? More to add to my TBW list…
05. Also re: tele – I can’t wait until March for season three of LOVE.
06. I just love this story about trees to bits.
07. Female anger – this by Charlotte Wood. Excellent current literary references to themes of guilt and anger, anger and shame.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Stop by, say g’day.
I love that Black Forest Ice Cream Cake!
Now I want to watch Love…I don’t know why I haven’t yet. Thanks for the tip.
Loved the piece on female anger. Anger in girls and women is quashed by society, and some of us do weird things when we finally let it out. Now that I’m older, I say more of what’s on my mind…and then notice that people look at me as if I’m crazy…LOL.
Thanks for sharing…and for visiting my blog.
Dear George, sadly missed 🙁
Well done on you Christmas triumph – sounds delicious!
That piece on anger – I’m going to have to read it many times, so much to think about.
I can’t work out whether I’m more excited by Royal Bingo or the Black Forest Icecream Cake. Leave it with me…
My set of Royal Bingo has arrived and we’ve played lots of games. It’s ace.