1. SO MUCH LOVE for the BBC adaption of War and Peace.
2. This tweet made me laugh.
3. Have I ever mentioned that I have a serious bird phobia? It’s actually not just birds, it’s anything with wings, near my head (so butterfly enclosures are a no-go zone).
4. And speaking of Twitter, where will we all go now that the party is over? (Because algorithms for social media suck).
6. Activated my first ARC request for the year (according to my self-imposed rules) – Joanna Cannon’s The Trouble with Goats and Sheep.
7. At its peak, the TBR list was at 425, it’s now at 417. Finally heading in the right direction.
10. Holy hell. This has my name all over it.
*Also the memoir, Lili: A Portrait of the First Sex Change by Niels Hoyer and Lili Elbe.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop over and say hi.