01. No surprises about the Eurovision winner. It is an excellent song.
02. My Eurovision highlight was the ‘Liverpool playbook’, in particular, Daði Freyr’s brilliant rendition of Atomic Kitten’s Whole Again. He’s released it as a single.
03. Go Fug Yourself always makes me laugh and their thoughts on the Eurovision turquoise carpet are no exception.
04. MTC’s production of Happy Days divided my theatre-going group but I really loved it (despite feeling mildly distressed at seeing actress Judith Lucy trapped in her earth mound). It’s a play I will be thinking a lot about.
05. A first for me this week – I went to a spin class. And it didn’t kill me. They played fab music but I think my favourite bit was the ice-cold scented towel they gave us at the end. Like being on a plane in the eighties or at a Chinese restaurant post-banquet…
07. Obsessed with these disco shoes and have acquired all that I need to make them (actually, I’m going to assign the making to my daughter who has the skill, patience and eye-for-detail that I do not).
08. I love a festival!
09. Hello Lune’s cherry ripe croissant (my spin class is dangerously close to Lune…).