Remarkably, I’ve been a COVID-dodger until this week. Two of my adult children were in isolation earlier in the year, but I was away at the time, so avoided having to isolate. Alas, it’s caught us, and all six of us are confined to the house. This week’s update was going to include Admissions at the MTC and a gin festival… but instead, it has a 2020-vibe (i.e. what I’m watching/ eating/ drinking/ listening to).
01. A win against my least-liked team to open the 2022 season.
02. And I might have teared up a little when Sam kicked a goal.
03. Listening: One Year 1995 podcast – which starts with the assault of Rodney King, but considers key historical, political, and cultural events that occurred during 1995.
04. How do I have time for all these daily puzzles? Wordle, Worldle, Wort des Tages, and now Heardle. Luckily I have time on my hands this week… (although proving hopeless at Heardle!).
06. I might not have got to the gin festival but my friend bought me a (very delicious) souvenir from Ester.