01. Acorn collecting under the most magnificent oaks in Heidelberg (acorns required for my acorn vase).
02. This tweet is everything.
03. Dinner at a local favourite with favourite local friends. Still thinking about the whipped ricotta with charred corn and a Parmesan crisp.
04. Watched: finished Somebody Somewhere (Foxtel/Binge) – this show seems to have been massively underrated. It’s funny, real, and is an exceptionally good portrayal of grief.
05. Now watching: Hotel Portofino (Foxtel/Binge) – tune in if only for the costumes and scenery.
06. Listening: Harsh Reality (gripping – resist the urge to google).
07. This new song from New Kids On The Block, featuring Rick Astley, Salt-N-Pepa and En Vogue. I particularly love the nod to Rio.
08. This list of opera’s top five drinking songs 😀
09. Footy’s back (yes, it counts, particularly when you have a win).