01. It’s been approx. 80 days and my rotator cuffs were like rusty wheels… but BEST SWIM.
02. Two dinners out. Hooray! (at our local family Italian on Friday night and with friends for Greek on Saturday).
03. More author talks – David Sedaris (especially enjoyed the bit about ‘the Jonathans’ – can you guess who he was referring to?) and Graeme Macrae Burnett (more on that when I review his latest, Case Study).
05. Watching: Weissensee, a tv series written by Annette Hess, who also wrote Ku’damm (it was difficult to source, but eventually got my hands on DVDs). I’m totally obessed with Berlin stories at the moment.
08. Completed my Goodreads challenge today. Given that last year was a dismal reading year for me, it was pleasing to hit that arbitrary target with two months left in the year (PS. If we’re not connected on Goodreads and you want to be friends, please send a request).