01. I was supposed to be at Philip Island this weekend… which would have meant I missed out on the Yarra Valley Writers Festival – so the silver lining of Lockdown 5.0 is that I got to ‘attend’ (virtually) the Festival (and my trip has been rescheduled). I’m classing it as a win, okay?!
02. Related: When Meg Mason was talking about Sorrow & Bliss, she said that in the first version the story, Ingrid was going to be in Martha’s imagination i.e. how Martha might be without her mental illness – WHAT?! I’m glad she made Ingrid a real person.
03. Saw MTC’s production of The Truth earlier in the week – so funny, and Stephen Curry stole the show.
04. Melbourne International Film Festival has been announced – I’ve narrowed it down to 34 films that I’m busting to see 😀
05. Watching: This Life (SBS On Demand) – do you know how long I’ve been wanting to rewatch this series? Decades. Anyway, it’s very nineties, but holds up.
06. I came across the paintings of Anne Packard – if only I had a spare $18,000 for one of her seascapes.
07. New cushion for a pop of colour.
09. Sparkly shoes.
10. A good win by my team against a traditional rival to cap off the week.