01. Swimming (almost). My pool is 4.9km away – thank god. Bring on September 28.
02. Seeing the ISS zoom over Melbourne.
04. This puzzle was just lovely to do.
05. Bibliotherapy for COVID anxieties – a podcast by State Library of Victoria.
07. The online fun continues – Sigrid Nunez in convo with Charlotte Wood.
08. I have performed poorly on reading challenges this year but having a look at what’s in my TBR stack so that I can join in German Literature Month. And if the TBR stack is lacking, I have an excuse to go shopping here.
10. And speaking of, Negroni Week starts on Monday. Campari have helpfully created free e-books with classic and ‘creative’ recipes.