01. If it hadn’t been for lockdown, I would never have had Lune perfection delivered to my door early on Saturday morning (or three courses on Monday night from Mr Bianco).
02. Curtis Sittenfeld did a talk last night about Rodham (organised by Australian independent booksellers, I think) – so interesting (I’ll post about it if I can grab some time).
03. Connell’s chain.
04. Volcano Man.
05. Wind of Change podcast (did the CIA write the Scorpions 1991 end-of-Cold-War hit, Wind of Change?)
06. This puzzle – simultaneously making me happy and killing me.
07. New blue light glasses.
08. Lindt ‘Nutella’.
09. Discovering that Emma Jane Unsworth’s Adults will be made into a movie.
10. Voting for my favourite-ever Women’s Prize for Fiction winner (a no-brainer: Lisa McInerney’s Glorious Heresies).