01. Rosie Made a Thing always makes me happy but I particularly loved this one.
03. New lists –
- three tasks/ projects that I want to complete before lockdown is over (so I won’t feel like my time was ‘wasted’ when everyone else is bragging about lockdown achievements);
- three things that I am looking forward to doing post-lockdown (swimming is no.1 on that list);
- three things that I’ve been doing in lockdown that I want to continue afterwards (on that list is only going to the shops once a week – a little planning goes a long way).
05. Walks with my friend Sam.
06. Louis Theroux’s new podcast, Grounded – first ep is with Jon Ronson 🙂
07. Receiving packages in the mail – fun.
08. WordPress Classic Editor (I changed to Gutenberg for a nanosecond and it was a hot mess).
09. Neon nail polish.
10. After Life S2 – I asked Mr Books to bring me a tissue. Luckily he brought the whole box (note: if there is a S3, I’ll lose my shit if anything happens to Anne or Brandy).