01. Obsessed by the thought of this (particularly the staircase bit).
02. I may be the last person in the world to read the 2019 winner of the Women’s Prize for Fiction however I’d set it as my book group’s selection for this month, prior to the announcement, so I’ll get to it soon. Oddly, I also set my group the Stella Prize winner before the Stella announcement… I’m taking bribes for 2020.
03. Louis Theroux is coming to Australia. Count me in. He’s empathy on legs that man.
04. Saw MTC’s Heisenberg last week. I laughed and cried. Fantastic.
05. A friend of a friend is in Berlin, directing the movie version of Anna Funder’s All That I Am. I know, right?! Can’t wait.
06. Sweetbitter S2!
08. Why quantify your leisure reading? This article on reading challenges.
09. Emma Jane Unsworth on post-natal depression.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop by, say hi.