Do I dare make a prediction? I’ve been woefully wrong the last few years…
A reminder of the contenders –
- Little Gods by Jenny Ackland
- The Bridge by Enza Gandolfo
- Pink Mountain on Locust Island by Jamie Marina Lau
- The Erratics by Vicki Laveau-Harvie
- Too Much Lip by Melissa Lucashenko
- Axiomatic by Maria Tumarkin
I’ve read five (and I’m unlikely to get through Too Much Lip today – obviously will spew if the one I haven’t read is the winner).
I think it’s the year for a novel with heart – my money is on either Little Gods or The Bridge. Thoughts?