01. I love the cloudscapes by artist, Kelly Money.
02. I didn’t have a beach holiday this summer but I have restored the soul with a McCrae day trip. There will be a few more before Easter.
03. I’m starting to get excited about next week’s Stella Prize 2019 longlist announcement. Let the speculations begin!
04. “Perhaps ‘having it all’ makes what we do feel less meaningful” – interesting article (and one that I agree with).
06. Love these textile prints.
07. This article about the death of pets is heartbreaking (but important).
08. I get what they’re trying to do but I just don’t know if it will work in Melbourne…
09. Got a spare Euro?
10. And lastly… Bradley Cooper
is such a good singer *sigh*.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop by, say hi.