01. I went to the Lionel Richie concert on Sunday night. We were Dancing On the Ceiling All Night Long. Sure, some might consider his ballads cheesy but I can’t resist singing along to Hello, Truly and Say You, Say Me.
03. The thing is, I think of the nineties as ‘the last decade’ and I’m always weirdly shocked when I realise that they started over half my life ago…
04. Adnan Syed gets a new trial. Does that mean we get more Serial?
05. The Breakfast Club in the age of #MeToo – a brilliant piece by Molly Ringwald.
06. This made me so sad…
07. Totally obsessed with these.
08. Really, really looking forward to Breath (and wondering if I can squeeze in a quick re-read before the May movie release).
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Stop by, say g’day.