01. The Triennial exhibition at the National Gallery Victoria was cool (even the teenagers thought so).
02. I love that my daughter comes home from the Gallery and goes straight to her sewing machine and work table because she is bursting with new ideas.
03. We had our annual international dinner with friends was last week. This year’s theme was Creole (last year it was German). We feasted on jambalaya; blackened chicken; brisket; beans, corn and sweet potatoes cooked various ways; cornbread; bananas foster; beignets; and crunch cake. And we drank Corpse Revivers and Sazeracs. It was all delicious.
04. This post about Georgiana McCrae, included because the place where I have my summer holidays every year was named for the McCraes.
05. On a TV bender – new seasons of Grace & Frankie and The Crown.
06. Did I mention school goes back next week? (for the kids, not me).
07. Joggers + public transport + Berlin = #ALLTHECOOL
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Stop by, say g’day.