01. One morning last week, as I was taking the kids to school, I looked up… And this is what I saw. A nice reminder to pause every now and then.
03. I don’t know… 3240 just doesn’t seem like that many.
06. I’d like to win the lotto and do this, please.
07. How good is Feud?! I’m addicted. Sarandon and Lange are brilliant – the original Mean Girls with loads more style.
08. Mixtapes, top fives and an in-depth look at a soundtrack (not just for Hornby fans).
09. Just inserting a tiny little whinge here about all the reading I have to do for uni… It’s an insane amount. And it means I have far less time for the ‘fun stuff’.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop by, say hi.