01. I’ve mentioned how much I love Miffy, right? This.
02. The Melbourne Writers Festival 2016 program was announced yesterday. Tickets go on sale tomorrow, which gives me a few more hours to sort out how I’ll manage #ALLTHEEVENTS (on my radar are Shriver, Flanagan, Tsiolkas, Wood, Garner, Funder, Earls, Beneba Clarke).
03. It was a school day today and while everyone else was at work or making dinners or cleaning the house or running errands, I was here, reading my book. I don’t even feel guilty about…sometimes being a grown-up is ace.
05. Should we be thrilled or dismayed about this?
06. Brona is doing a fun little TBR-stack exercise. Here’s mine:
Read her blog post to find out what the pic means*.
07. This post from Karen at Booker Talk (and specificfally the comments relating to the The Finkler Question) made me wonder, what has been the least popular Man Booker Prize winner (in terms of post-Prize-announcement sales)? I reckon Jacobson would be giving that honour a fair shake…
08. And while I’m on it, here’s the key to winning the Booker.
09. The Bali Beach Bed – do they really work? (Because I love a beach gadget)
10. It’s a week old, I know, but this is so cute (the kids – not Ronaldo… Not that he isn’t but…. )
*only just realised that the acronym for my blog is BAMFAB – which is when an onomatopoeia meets fabulous…
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop over and say hi.