1. Was about to start reading Still Alice but not sure I can handle two consecutive books on dementia (just finished Elizabeth is Missing).
2. Will start reading my son’s English text for this year – The Silver Donkey by Sonya Hartnett. I don’t necessarily plan on reading all of my kids’ texts but: Hartnett.
3. This is in my near future (image). YAY!
4. There will also be much snorkeling and volcano viewing done here. YAY!
5. Wait. There’s a movie?
6. Thinking about this chicken salad.
7. Have almost completed my uni re-enrollment. The process is a bloody nightmare but looking forward to getting further into the nitty-gritty of genetics.
Bookish Thoughts is hosted by Christine at Bookishly Boisterous. Pop over and say hi.
I enjoyed both Still Alice and Elizabeth is Missing…but I didn’t read them consecutively. I have to mix things up, from light to heavy…LOL.
Enjoy…and thanks for visiting my blog.
Yes, decided I couldn’t do them close together so reading something very light now.
Maui instead of Pt Douglas? Wow! Hooray!
I know! All the YAYS!
Oh that beach, how beautiful!
Hopefully it’s the same in real life!
Yay Hawaii! Have you ever been to Fiji? It’s like the Hawaii of your area, right?