I’m doing this week’s Bookish Thoughts (hosted by the lovely Christine) as a tweet. Except instead of 140 characters or less, it’s 140 words or less. Starting from now.
1. Bob Dylan last night. Mellow.
2. Mid-semester exam looming. Stressed.
3. Mythbusters Live last week. Fun.
4. Hair cut today. As always, I referred my hairdresser to Kim Wilde. Blonde.
5. Kids footy and lacrosse finish this week = winter almost over. Relief.
6. Boden now available in Australia. Dangerous.
7. Reconnected with an old friend this week. Lovely.
8. Still re-reading Donna Tartt’s The Little Friend. Boring.
9. Have upped my swim distance with aim to join a (relaxed) squad. Planning.
10. Book Week costume prep. Busy.