01. A fab end to the year – a boat trip on the Yarra (skippered by my son who recently completed his commercial coxswain training).
02. And in the evening, fun, paella, brisket, Mandarin Collins, and glow-stick craft with friends.
03. Watching: Bump S3 (a consistently good Australian series) and This Way Up S1 and S2 (sooooooo good and a late contender for my favourite show in 2022) – both are on Stan in Aus.
04. Listening: We had various old records out on Christmas Day and I’d forgotten just how brilliant this Eurythmics album is/was. Have had it on repeat all week.
05. Hello Burnt Fig Chocolate Frogs (they were a special Christmas frog – you’ll have to make do with the others until next year).
06. One of my favourite bits about holiday planning is working out what I’ll read (hence a little visit to my local bookshop).
All sounds lovely holiday stuff. But where are your Roses chocolates? Isn’t this the time of year you enjoy a few. Thanks for always being bright and happy.
Oh I had my Boxing Day tin of Quality Street chocolates 🙂 – you have a good memory!
Thank you for your readership.
I saw your river pics on Twitter, but didn’t realise how you’d taken them. The Yarra looks like it’s flowing pretty well (and good pics!)
It’s still flowing very fast. I walked at Warrandyte on Saturday and at places that are ordinarily swimming spots, the water was zipping.