01. Did the Royal Exhibition Building Dome Promenade tour. Views across Carlton Gardens were lovely, but it was the interior and the basement exhibition about the building that was the best.
02. Possibly the best thing I’ve discovered for summer (because the mozzies are insane).
03. The most delicious chicken sandwich.
04. Watching: Finished Marie Antoinette. When’s S2? Also, how good is White Lotus S2?
05. Erstwilder and Miffy colab.
06. BOM calendar (I think it’s their best yet).
07. Already my favourite summer cocktail.
08. Yarra walk this week at Bolin Bolin (see it in flood while you can) and a pop-in to Laughing Waters (with an excellent lunch here).
I need that chicken sandwich!!!!
Oh my god, I’m still thinking about it… It was PERFECT.
We’ve had a mild, wet autumn and so even though it’s December I’m still being bitten sooo much – your tip at No.2 is very welcome! I’m going to give it a try 🙂
Because I’m basically wearing that cream as a moisturizer, I’m covered all the time! There was a thing on the news tonight saying that the mozzies are ‘about to get really bad’ – they’ve already been really bad, so bracing myself for the monsters that are about to take flight. We have a few mosquito-borne diseases in Aus (not malaria) and the worry is that they will spread further.
Looking forward to seeing how it all pans out tonight in White Lotus S2. Marie Antoinette is on my watch list with several others but high up. Next-ish.
I’ve finished White Lotus now – a lot of people on social media saying there were unanswered questions – I didn’t get that sense, but that said my husband and I talked at length about the ending.
Yes, we did too. I was SO GLAD the body turned out to be who it was. I could not stand that character. It was a bit of an anticlimax, overall, but I still enjoyed it.
I gave up on White Lotus in the middle of season 1, but I might take a look at season 2, because… Aubrey Plaza!
I loved the dark humour and the clever dialogue but I get that it is not everyone’s cup of tea,
Thanks for the heads up about the BOM calender – my CrissCringle present now sorted!
And thanks for the pink gin – summer holiday drink sorted!
Glad to be of assistance 🙂
BTW: make more of the pink gin cocktail than you’ll think you’ll need… it seems to disappear in an instant!
ha ha will do 😀