01. Have had the loveliest weekend at Phillip Island with my mother’s group. I’ve spoken in the past about just how important these women are to me, and spending time together is always a happy reminder. Mother’s groups are a lottery (decided by your postcode and when you have your first baby) – I hit the jackpot in August 2002, and twenty years on, that holds true.
Pic at the top is the view from my bedroom window (glorious). Pic below is a few of us tearing around in the 4WD cart and our ‘chocuterie’ board.
02. Obviously there was some gin drunk… And this (medicinal) gin – The Elixir – was so delicious.
03. And also on the holiday front… very excited to have booked something significant (i.e. involves a plane) for next year.
04. Can’t wait for the new season of Couples Therapy (but no word from SBS as to when we’ll see it). Couples Therapy Australia also coming soon… but… but… no Orna, so I’m not sure (also on a streaming service I don’t have).
07. This candle.
08. My friend and I went out for Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte but they didn’t have any single slices so we *had* to buy the whole cake. We survived.