01. Finders Keepers Market at the beautiful Royal Exhibition Building – my favourite things: these amazing candles (especially the ones that look like knitting); this ceramicist; and these fancy plant stakes.
02. Three dinners this week with three separate groups of friends – conversations and laughs over food are the best.
03. Applied for a new passport a few weeks ago. Was told the wait would be months. It has arrived already!
04. After a two-month Covid hiatus, I’m back to the glorious smell of chlorine.
07. Florentine potato bake. Winter deliciousness.
08. Fun socks (no, I don’t wear odd socks but wanted to show-off two new pairs).