01. James Reyne at the Corner Hotel (#ALLTHESTRAYA in that!).
02. Dinner with the dearest of friends at a favourite – Estelle (the asparagus with spanner crab was the highlight).
03. So my book group has been more about ‘what are you watching/ listening to’ this year, but that doesn’t alter the fun of finally getting together without screens involved.
04. Speaking of watching – And Just Like That… (I don’t care what the critics say, I loved it. And boy did I cry in the second episode).
05. I started Duolingo at the beginning of the year, and I have persisted.
06. These cookies.
07.This list of docos (summer viewing sorted).
08. The 2022 AFL fixture is out – do I dare plan an interstate trip?
09. First flower on my cup of gold vine (apparently highly poisonous but it is spectacular).