01. Spotify Wrapped was fun (and no surprises in my results).
02. Dinner at one of our favourites, Franco Belge, with some of our favourite people (and I had my favourites – scallops, followed by eye fillet with Bearnaise sauce).
03. …and more favourite people – dinner with my mothers group at St. Cloud.
04. Closed the British Film Festival with Nowhere Special. Started crying within the first five minutes and didn’t stop until the end. Obviously an excellent film.
05. I have no shame – watching Selling Sunset. I am still wondering about the need for all those fireplaces in such a warm climate. And the fact that the women wear cocktail dresses to work. Or roll necks and shorts together… so many questions… And don’t even get me started on the chair purse.
06. Also watching: 100 Foot Wave – it’s bananas!
08. Loving this (in sea grey).
09. Zucchini plants finally have flowers. Soon I’ll be complaining that I have more zucchini than I know what to do with.