01. My Yarra River walking project continues. Today we followed the River through Ivanhoe. Pic is taken under the Banksia Street Pipe Bridge.
02. My son finished school this week. What a year… Proud that he managed to stay focused and motivated.
03. Had my first post-lockdown float. Wonderful.
04. Just knowing this exists made me happy…
05. Did my first bit of backstroke in over a year this week (I blame my frozen shoulder although COVID restrictions haven’t helped…). Great to be in the water and looking at the sky 🙂
06. I love mint green nail polish as much as I love shades of blue. My current favourite – Bubblegum by Kester Black.
07. Not exactly happy viewing, but I’ve been glued to Addicted Australia. I hope there are some happy endings.
08. This week’s Holy Sugar delivery… I’d share, but too late (the passionfruit sponge went first).