01. We will not rest until we’ve seen the deer but in the meantime, glorious walks this week with my friend Sam.
02. My cloudspotting friend, Lisa, gets a mention!
03. Vika and Linda’s new album, Akilotoa (I went all nineties and bought it on CD).
04. Sorry For Your Loss (a Facebook Watch production) –
“The reason people keep on saying ‘it’s not the end of the world’ is because it’s not the end of their world.”
05. Pumpkin ravioli with burnt sage butter made by Florentino and for sale in a ‘cook at home’ kit from my local green grocer. I could seriously eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
06. That I successfully upgraded my phone and retained all data/photos/messages.
07. Chair yoga (I’ve never been into yoga but this three minute routine is great when you’ve been sitting at the desk for hours).
08. This place opening in July (cocktail and champagne bar with a 1930s vibe? Sign me up).